Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Job ID: 2002311ZQ
- Location: North America
- Commodity: Lead
- Date Posted: January 6, 2016
- Closing Date: February 24, 2017
Globe 24-7 is currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the leadership team at Doe Run Company in Viburnum/Bunker, Missouri USA and lead underground and surface engineering projects from conception to completion.
Based in St. Louis, The Doe Run Company is a privately held natural resources company and one of the largest integrated lead producers in the Western Hemisphere. Dedicated to environmentally responsible mineral and metal production, Doe Run has facilities in Missouri, Washington and Arizona and operates one of the world’s largest, single-site lead recycling facilities, located in Boss, Mo. Using innovative mining techniques, Doe Run skillfully taps one of the largest lead deposits in the world.
They have selected Globe 24-7 as a recruitment partner to successfully source the aforementioned position and add value to the wider recruitment strategy with market knowledge, trends and a previous track record in conducting similar searches.
Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor and inspect current facilities and construction & maintenance projects
- Provide technical support to all SEMO division departments
- Manage maintenance projects by coordinating internal and external resources, supervising consultants & contractors and selecting & purchasing equipment
- Produce design and specifications for projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years working experience Mechanical Engineer
- Professional Engineering (PE) license for the state of Missouri
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Must be an effective communicator (verbal and written) and able to offer technical expertise
- Ability to help build cohesive project teams and facilitate the completion of projects
The Company will provide an attractive remuneration package including salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits. This role presents as an excellent opportunity for a mining professional to further their career with a world-class mining organization.
For a confidential discussion, please contact: Zul Qazi at +1 416-519-2144
To apply, please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word document via the form below: