Asset Management Superintendent
- Job ID: 2002343EG
- Location: Southern Africa
- Commodity: Nickel
- Date Posted: December 18, 2015
- Closing Date: January 15, 2016
Ambatovy Nickel Cobalt operations in Madagascar is currently searching for a highly qualified Asset Management professional.
Globe 24-7 in partnership with Ambatovy, is working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar.
Responsibilities will include:
Leading the Asset Management team comprising of QA/QC, Planning, Condition Monitoring, Reliability and Maintenance Engineering to develop and manage an efficient world class asset management and work management system.
- Ensure Ambatovy standards are maintained and regulatory obligations are met
- Work management is optimized to ensure maximized productivity and production
- Continuous improvement through reliability leads to improved equipment uptime
- Maintenance and operating strategies lead to optimized asset life cycle integrity
- Previous experience in Asset management development in large scale industrial projects
- Competent in reliability centred maintenance, asset integrity, planning and condition monitoring
- Previous experience in quality assurance and quality control principles applicable to industrial environment
- Proven knowledge in pressure equipment inspection strategies and related regulations
- Previous exposure to recruitment and supervision of multi-national workforce in developing countries
- Strong understanding of the development of maintenance systems and processes
- Experience in Lean processes
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English, Fluency in French will be a definite asset
- Min 15 years’ overall experience in industrial Asset Management systems. (EAM – Enterprise-grade Asset Management solution)
- Min 10 years’ experience in different supervision roles
- Industrial Engineering degree
The position offers a competitive remuneration package and is available on a 6/2 rotational status. Lodgings are modern and secure with a pool, gym, etc. Accommodations are first class.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document, via the form below