- Job ID: 2314JD
- Location: South America
- Commodity: NA
- Date Posted: March 8, 2016
- Closing Date: April 08, 2016
- Position Filled: April 12, 2016
The Acquisition Manager is responsible for overseeing the ground and rooftop acquisition program and all legal diligence and documentation associated therewith and assisting with new business development functions of the Colombian operations.
Southcom Tower has selected Globe 24-7 as a recruitment partner to successfully source the aforementioned position and add value to the wider recruitment strategy with market knowledge, trends and a previous track record in conducting similar searches.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Work with senior management to establish operating model, team infrastructure (network of hunters by Region), client interface and execution structure for the ground and rooftop acquisition program.
- Obtain and distribute landlord contact information, coordinate landlord mailings, oversee phone outreach and response to landlords and scheduling of hunter appointments, managing LOI process with landlords, interacting with external counsel, the parent company, landlord’s and client and drafting and negotiating recordable rights of usufruct, lease pre-payment agreements, lease surrender agreements, ground leases, land purchases and other closing documents, overseeing the due diligence process including without limitation as to title, survey and contracts , managing and executing closings and overseeing integration of assets with funding and/or parent entity.
- Produce monthly contact, conversion rate and pipeline reports using salesforce and other packages including budgets and forecasts for investors, lenders and management
- Plan and execute to meet monthly performance goals including without limitation – (1) number of landlord’s contacted, (2) Number of LOI’s signed, (3) Number of sites closed, (4) Average multiple paid
- Coordinate hunters’ network by Region (five Regions in Colombia) to ensure national coverage and performance of the ground program
- Manage the relationship with the various site acquisition and external counsel used within Colombia as well as the client
- Analyze to see patterns of weakness or exposure to error, diagnose the issues, design and implement process improvements to address weaknesses or other opportunities
- Collaborate closely with other company departments on new business development opportunities to further the Company’s position in Colombia
- Collaborate on ad-hoc or recurring project teams to prepare various analyses for enhancement of the business
- Additional duties as assigned by management
The above responsibilities represent the major tasks assigned to incumbents on this job title. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks. Therefore, on occasion, incumbents may perform other related tasks.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
This position is only for lawyers with residency as well as work permit in Colombia who have experience in Real Estate.
As the successful candidate, it is essential that you possess the following skills and experience:
- Lawyer specialized in Administrative Law (mandatory)
- Legal/Commercial work experience (mandatory)
- Advanced English (mandatory)
- Experience of 5 or more years in Real Estate in Colombia (mandatory)
- Experience in Telecommunications
- Commercial acumen
- Good negotiation skills
- Must have a dynamic personality
- Be a proactive person with outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail, honesty and integrity
Our client will provide an attractive remuneration package. This role presents as an excellent opportunity for a professional to further their career with a growing organization.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Juan David Viñas Restrepo
Teléfono: +57 300 555 1290
Claudia Marcela Alvarez
Teléfono: +57 316 878 0529
To apply, please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word document.