This candidate is a Senior Executive with over 13 years of international experience providing strategic direction to corporate strategy, business planning and start-up operations. Along his career he has been responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial activities for mining mega projects and operations. He has strong experience in accounting, finance, strategic planning and budgets, legal, forecasting and internal controls, logistics and warehousing, general services and systems implementations.
- One of the world’s largest gold producers
- Coopers & Lybrand
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Master of Accountancy
- Juris Doctorate
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
This candidate is a highly accomplished international mining industry professional with more than 20 years of progressive and diverse finance experience in the mining industry. Throughout his career, he has been responsible for overseeing all activities related to finance, accounting, payroll, taxation, treasury, internal controls and insurance. In addition, he has been accountable for regulatory reporting, external audit engagement, strategic and business planning, budgeting, forecasting, ERP implementations, warehousing and purchasing. He has strong experience developing teams, driving continuous improvement initiatives and delivering on strategic objectives in challenging foreign environments.
- Leading globally integrated producer and marketer of commodities, including metals and minerals, energy and agricultural products.
- Mineral Alumbrera
- BHP Billiton
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) designation.
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment
- English & Spanish