Processing Managers – Metallurgy
Processing Manager – Metallurgy (1015860)
Senior Professional with over 25 years of international experience in the mining industry. He has been accountable for all metallurgical aspects of the concentrator including the design and implementation of metallurgical processes, systems and strategies, metallurgical accounting and QA/QC. Also, he has managed the laboratory processes, testing and reporting results. The candidate has been responsible for assessing process plants operations, technical improvements and plant equipment performance.
- World’s largest producers of copper, gold & molybdenum
- Compañía Minera Sali Hochschild S.A
- Minera El Abra
- Bachelor Degree in Metallurgy Engineer
- Master of Science in Metallurgy
Processing Manager – Metallurgy (1015893)
This candidate is a Senior metallurgist professional with over 20 years of experience in the mining industry. Along his career, he has developed strong experience and knowledge in the areas of Metallurgy, Process Control and Operations. He has worked with Crushers, SAG mill, conventional mill, flotation, thickening, pebbles crusher plants, filters plants and single operation pilot scale plants. The candidate has extensive experience developing process control systems and procedures for milling and flotation processes and he has been responsible for continuous improvement & optimization processes, statistical analysis, accounting metallurgy, and cost controls.
- One of the world’s fastest growing gold producers
- Minera Escondida
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineer
- Degree in Business Management & Control
- Degree in Geology, Mining and Metallurgy